Well we give you a chance to portray your skills in an arena of talented youth from across India. WAYE (World Alliance for Youth Empowerment) presents ‘CLicKiEStA’, an online photography contest, inviting young, ignited minds from across the nation to come to the forefront and showcase their hidden talents.
The Annual celebration of Spiritual Inquisitiveness returns to the beautiful Los Angeles Center of the Art of Living Foundation.
The Upanishads, literally translated as “Coming together”, are treasured teachings passed from Learned Masters to the Seekers.
Their timeless wisdom is made astoundingly accessible and relevant in this live discourse by one of the world’s most well recognized Spiritual leaders – His Holiness Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
948 West Adams Boulevard, Los Angeles, CA 90007
“If you are not free, you cannot love – freedom is the first thing.
So, when you become free, you are able to love unconditionally.
When you can love unconditionally, you will be skillful in your dealings.”:
Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
Being in utter love,yet undisturbed;caring yet not worried;persistent yet not perturbed; are the obvious signs of the Self shining.” SriSri
Qualities of Leader as described by Guruji shared at 5th International Women’s Conference 2012
1) One who sets example for others
2) One who does good things to others
3) One who creates leaders and not followers
4) One who does not depend on authority
5) One who does not worry about position
6) One who becomes alert when challenges come
7) One who does not care to only be in her comfort zone
8) One who never judges herself
9) One who is multidimensional – never defends on one side of information
10) One who is good communicator
11) One who has direct approach